Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Me in a white dress :)

There are so many things that go into a wedding. A dress, flowers, bridesmaid dresses, ceremony and reception venues... and the further you get into planning the more details to think about. What to tie the bouquets with?What shoes to wear? What gifts to give? It felt never ending. BUT! All the planning was for a reason. Although, it seemed to take forever for "that reason" to arrive, on July 17 I became Rachel Linnea Lank!

The flowers arrived, my dress fit, groom and groomsmen showed up.. ahh.. :) It was wonderful!

I'm sure many of you saw the sneak-peek on facebook only a couple days after my wedding. If not, now's your chance!

Here are a few of my favorites from the wonderful Sarah Liz and Jer:


Ceremony + Reception location: The Greencrest Manor Bed and Breakfast

Much love,
Rachel Linnea LANK! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment